Thread: Transformers Prime Video Game

Manchester, United Kingdom, United Kingdom

Transformers Prime Video Game

We’ve just received this press release from Activision about a new video game for Transformers Prime. ACTIVISION AND HASBRO TEAM UP TO CREATE TRANSFORMERS PRIME™ VIDEO GAME BASED ON THE HIT TELEVISION SERIES New Action Brawler Game Planned to Launch this Year Exclusively on Nintendo Platforms Santa Monica, CA – March 15, 2012- Activision Publishing, [...]

More...
    Starscream
    Webmaster TheTransformers.Net
    SEO

i imagine it will be like the animated game, i will deffenetly be picking this up for my 3DS when its out

I always imagine Wii exclusives being used in case a product fails miserably and they won't have lost much on it. Now that's faith in your product!

nintendo only, i've got a feeling it's gunna be bad =0(
    why cant they do a epic war for cybatron or transformers (2006) style game, with online multiplayer!

Quote Originally Posted by jaga 321 View Post
    nintendo only, i've got a feeling it's gunna be bad =0(
    why cant they do a epic war for cybatron or transformers (2006) style game, with online multiplayer!
    As War For Cybertron was rubbish on Wii and DS and Animated was actually quite good on the DS i imagine this will be pretty good, atleast on the DS, however if ur after an epic with online then Fall Of Cybertron the sequel to War For Cybertron is out on all major consoles this year, cant wait to get it for the PS3

I thought FoC wasn't on Wii?

if its not thats proberly why there gettong this

I don't forsee this being anything special - has anyone heard of the development studios who are working on it? In a way it's a shame that High Moon are busy with Fall Of Cybertron as they've proven they can make a capable Transformers game so they could potentially raise this above the average-at-best tie-in game it's almost certainly going to be.