Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey!!

Mini-Con

Hey!!

So, im NOS aka joe, very recently got into transformers, havnt really seen the cartoons and animes, but , in the space of about 2 weeks, i watched all3 films atleast 7 times... Got nothing to do, so yah, im addicted, now looking to turn to cartoons/animes becus watching the same film 7+ times in 2 weeks is pretty sad

welcome dude

Probably the best administrator in the world SirLagerlot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOS View Post
    So, im NOS aka joe, very recently got into transformers, havnt really seen the cartoons and animes, but , in the space of about 2 weeks, i watched all3 films atleast 7 times... Got nothing to do, so yah, im addicted, now looking to turn to cartoons/animes becus watching the same film 7+ times in 2 weeks is pretty sad
    To be fair, many consider the three live-action movies to be one of the worst incarnations of Transformers ever created...

Personally I disagree, I enjoy all three, but look back on the cartoons with nostalgia, but for a new viewer, particularly an adult one I think you may struggle to get into them. The Generation 1 stuff hasn't aged well, and isn't very well made. A lot of the Japanese cartoons (RID, Armada, Energon, Cybertron) is poor as well.

Check out Beast Wars, Animated and Prime before the others - but if you REALLY want to get into the franchise, check out the comics. Old and new. That's where the good stuff happens.

The new comics come with a qualifier : Just Last Stand Of The Wreckers & the current More Than Meets The Eye ongoing, most of IDWs fare is garbage.

I like the first two live action films. I find the third is too grim and a slog to get through, despite the good bits....you desrve a medal for enduring a full working day of TOTAL BAYHEM KABOOOOMM!!! though. welcome along sir!

Superhero? No, you were right all along. Name's Death's Head. I kill people for a living!

Mini-Con
    yeah, i did find that DOTM, as soon as all the decepticons enter the city, it just gets boring as hell, after they enter the city, i think the only half decent part after that is sentinals death and megatrons mega pwning..... trying to find a download for first movie now :P, cant find usb i had it on -_- i just dont know how there gonna pull off transformers 4, one thing i hate is when they pull characters out without a excuse, just 1 day there there, the next day there not -_-

hey man hehe yeah the 3 films 2 had a bad end fight tbh and 3 sucked......megatron died....again :'( i remember back in the day with the old transformers when megatron was that evil looking green tank......good times.....lets reminis the old days before hot shot was replaced by bumblebee and long arm with iron hide and red alert with ratchet......good times

no way man you did not just dis me lol!!

nah i just hate the fact they didnt keep hot shot aswell as have bumblebee they would make an awesome team both yellow both sports cars and both badass

except one cant speak stupidly they could have been good

i was thinking about who replaced who looking at my old transformers book this is what i think: (opinion)

hotshot - bumblebee
    red alert- ratchet
    long arm - iron hide
    jet fire - jazz (both lieutenants)
    cyclonus - black out
    demolisher - brawl
    old megatron - new megatron (obviously)
    laser beak (good) - laser beak (evil)

and some are basically just detailed enlarged minicons