Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rumors about statham?

yeah but most seem the same as all his others

He's good in The Bank Job too (which is well worth a watch). Honestly, I wouldn't mind Statham being in a TF film. He maybe a "Woolworths Bruce Willis", but he's done boatloads of action films, so the territory would be good for him.

Superhero? No, you were right all along. Name's Death's Head. I kill people for a living!

idk still, would like to see how he would do in a tf film

We know Shia isn't back as Sam, but have his parents been confirmed or denied? I wouldn't put it past Bay to introduce Statham as Buster Witwicky. I'm not sure if Sam is officially their only son, but then a bit of retconning isn't unknown in the tf movies.

Mini-Con
    Quote Originally Posted by Death's Head View Post
    He's good in The Bank Job too (which is well worth a watch). Honestly, I wouldn't mind Statham being in a TF film. He maybe a "Woolworths Bruce Willis", but he's done boatloads of action films, so the territory would be good for him.
    thats the problem tho, theres alreasy TOO MUCH action in transformers, and not enough story.... i like action, but i would choose a decent story or plot over action any day..... and statham would just add even more action, and make me like it not as much, i mean, fast and furious five, that was just the right mix of story/plot, and action.... fast and furious seem to get the mix just right, transformers hasnt hit that spot yet,