Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Profile Shut off

Probably the best administrator in the world SirLagerlot's Avatar
    Blaster, I've PM'd you.

SLL suggested I keep the account just in case I change my mind. I have been slightly unhappy of late. In no way do I wish to rant or point fingers. Although I know I might very well be missed I also know there are those who will be glad to see the back of ole Blaster. It's been a blast, that much I can say. Maybe this decision is in haste. Maybe I need to think more clearly who knows I mean are the Stars just pin holes in the curtain of night, one thing I do know. Time will tell.

Headmaster Junior we_are_forest's Avatar
    Hucknall, Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
    I'm sad now...

wait...what....why?

Probably the best administrator in the world SirLagerlot's Avatar
    He's just had enough of you and your **** Casper!!!!

Administrator and General Whorebag Time Lord's Avatar
    Yeah, it's all your fault :P

Dude, you made friends and enemies, but it's still sad to see you go. Your decision at the end of the day.

BTW, Nos - Hi, this is Time Lord. I too am an admin, but I'm not much of a poster, hence why you barely see me. I'm sneaky, like ninja, me

Mini-Con
    this forum needs more tf fans..... some days i can come on with not one new post..... time lord - Hi...

Quote Originally Posted by Time Lord View Post
    Yeah, it's all your fault :P

Dude, you made friends and enemies, but it's still sad to see you go. Your decision at the end of the day.
    on the fly I don't give a toss about those so called enemies never did, never will. Up front, face to face it's always a different story. Tipping their little "oh look what naughty Blaster wrote" elsewhere bothered me not.

As For you Casp me ole Irish ballygobackwards mucker missing you like Heather McCartney misses her leg on stars on Ice...

You belong to the good ones as well as SLL the obnoxious git ;-) hope you are well and the rest...

Administrator and General Whorebag Time Lord's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by NOS View Post
    this forum needs more tf fans..... some days i can come on with not one new post..... time lord - Hi...
    Agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Time Lord View Post
    Reading and understanding, it's a biggie for some.

Quote Originally Posted by Blaster View Post
    SLL suggested I keep the account just in case I change my mind. Maybe I need to think more clearly who knows I mean are the Stars just pin holes in the curtain of night, one thing I do know. Time will tell.<----Highlander Quote.
    "Time will tell" the reasons of my unforeseeable decision were not given prize or finalized as last implicated. My decision as you put it and cut off just as quick I might add, had not been made. Me swooping back to look see means perhaps some things I decided to cut ties with were perhaps in haste. Perhaps proving a point not just to myself but to everyone in this forum and and those making it possible. It's been a rough year, although I have matured in some stages, I have not changed. To my Friends made, Thanks. To my so called enemies whatever!! Blaster is was and still is straight up, it's the best way you know.People know how they are or should be with you, making that circle of friends all the more secure ;-) HOWEVER I do not give up to the possibility of my words and policy of being straight up, to be some what hard for the faint of hearted. To those mothers boy's here's a tissue. So with that said I guess I'm back sort of, letting the moaning and the crying commence.

Just read through that, I'm touched.