Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Todays Dr. Who news

Yeah even doctor who magazine's coverage has been muted. They announced the casting for it in july but nothing else has really been mentioned about it. Mind you, moffat doesn't make as much fuss about the show as rtd did. There isn't the same promotion of the show as there once was which i do miss. I liked the buzz davies used to create around the show.moffat always seems..quieter leaving him just fending off criticism and silly tabloid stories

Superhero? No, you were right all along. Name's Death's Head. I kill people for a living!

Jumpstarter
    I reckon Matt will be leaving soon too. Probably around the 50th anniversary episode/series.

I wish I'd pitched my idea for the 50th anniversary. Basically, I wanted to bring back a great villain, who was originally handled badly. "The Valyard" aka the Doctor's 13th incarnation. I wanted the Doctor to have to go back in his own timeline, revisiting his previous incarnations and remedying mistakes he's made. There are various ways to do it, and I'd thought some of them out, but I can't remember them now. I know it could have been cheesy, but it could also have been awesome. Too late now though.

surely there would be massive plot holes and potential to ruin the Who time line if that happens, not only that he has always said he cannot travel into his own timeline

I know, but maybe he could enlist the help of former companions to meddle for him. It isn't going to happen anyway.

Today's metro unveiled jenna-louise coleman (off of emmerdale) as the doctor's new assistant. Amy pond will be written out in the fifth episode of the new series following a final encounter with the weeping angels.also confirmed is that we will get six episodes later this year and eight next.

Superhero? No, you were right all along. Name's Death's Head. I kill people for a living!

i got a thanks from the Metro FB page for that too

bloody daleks...still looks interesting as ever!

to me it also looks like DW have raided the Red Dwarf archives